Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Ciao!

Ciao everyone!

Welcome to my blog. My name is Alexandra and I'm a student from Italy using this blog for my Social Networking and Business class.

I won't say anything intelligent or ground breaking in this first post (and maybe in none of my other posts...:P) but I hope you find something of interest in my writtings that you can relate to the subject.

Oh! And my blog title means SPEAK TO ME in Italian. *hint hint* By the way, anything on this blog was created by me, written by me and whatever by me.

Cheers!

-Alexandra

4 comments:

  1. Hey
    Happy to be in the same group as you
    I hope we'll have a lot to talk about !

    See you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Alexandra! I'm in your itec class and blog circle, add me to your blog circle, www.vgvoom.blogspot.com
    Thanks and great post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Alexandra! Where in Italy are you from? I've visited Florence and Rome in the past - they're both beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao Michael! I'm so happy you liked Italy :) I'm studying in Rome, the ancient city. What about you? Where in the US are you from? I'm looking forward to be able to read your posts and seeing you in class!!
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete